Another Monday and this time I thought I would once again go a little off topic from rock music and bring to you a great set of ten slow songs. I am pretty sure that all of these songs were released in the 90s and for me, they are all classic high school dance songs. My favorite from this list has to be Mariah Carey’s “Always Be My Baby”; such a classic. It is almost spring time so I though this playlist would be appropriate for the upcoming season. I hope you enjoy it and thanks for listening.
Top 10 Songs You Should Know – Week 17 – March 19-25 2007
1. Mariah Carey – Always Be My Baby
2. Savage Garden – Truly Madly Deeply
3. Céline Dion – My Heart Will Go On
4. K-Ci & JoJo – All My Life
5. Westlife – Swear It Again
6. S Club 7 – Never Had A Dream Come True
7. Richard Marx – Right Here Waiting
8. INOJ – Time After Time
9. All-4-One – I Swear
10. Vanessa Williams – Save The Best For Last
Here’s the link for the whole playlist: Best Slow Songs of the 90s
Looking for more playlists? We’ve got plenty.